Sarah spent a pleasant 4 days at a course for the Siyuan Balance Method with Eileen Han. Sarah met one of her Teachers from Dragon Rises College of Oriental Medicine Jerrod Fletcher who was also there to learn more about this unique method of reducing pain.
Pain management is a big part of Acupuncture, here in the USA the expectations are for quick results, this method helps to reduce pain very quickly and if the patient cooperates by coming several times in succession, ie once every 2 days the results are phenomenal.
Sarah was already using this method to reduce pain but at the course was able to improve and refine the method for herself and her patients.
How does this method work ? It enables self-healing through targeted acupuncture points distant from the areas of pain and discomfort. This intuitive yet highly specific practice treats the injury while leaving the area of concern needle free.
The benefits are:
- Generates ongoing improvement with each successive treatment.
- Requires fewer treatments to achieve a stable and lasting improvement.
- Stimulates blood flow.
- Relaxes and re-trains muscles.
- Soothes tense nerves.
- Re-energizes the body’s natural healing system.
- Uses fewer acupuncture points (less than 15) to produce instant results.
Come and visit us in the Villages to find out more or call 651-343-0262 to get more information and to book an appointment.